IP2Innovate is committed to protecting your privacy
Data We May Collect From You
IP2Innovate may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information acquired/provided through our website (the ‘Website’). This may include information provided at the time of registering to events, subscribing to our services such as newsletters or briefings, participating in social media functions, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication, and the resources that you access
- Details of your access to our online resources and other materials.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any personal.
Why We Collect Data From You
Who We Share Your Data With
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you:
- to our partners, suppliers or subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- where we outsource any of our functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce certain agreements, or to protect your rights, property, or safety of our employees, or others.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Where We Store Your Data
Your Rights as a Data Subject
- By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
- If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interests, you can request that your data be erased.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
- Finally, in some circumstances, you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling
Access To Information
The GDPR gives you the right to request access to information held about you. IP2Innovate will respond without undue delay notwithstanding the 30 day time window provided for in the GDPR.
In some cases, IP2Innovate may need to ask for proof of identification before the request can be processed. Initial requests will be processed free from charge. If you request additional copies, IP2Innovate may charge a fee, which will be based on the administrative costs to IP2Innovate of providing additional copies
IP2Innovate will respond to a request within a period of one month (30 days) from the day it is received. If a subject access request is manifestly unfounded or
excessive, IP2Innovate is not obliged to comply with it. Alternatively, IP2Innovate may agree to respond but charge a fee, which will be based on the administrative costs of responding to the request. A subject access request is likely to be manifestly unfounded or excessive if it repeats a request to which IP2Innovate has already responded. If an individual submits a request that is unfounded or excessive, IP2Innovate will notify him/her that this is the case and whether or not we will respond to it.